Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes inventors help make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for ideas for inventions release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and inventhelp reviews have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as it can.